1. Jhanji HNS College aspires to impart quality education through comprehensive and knowledge oriented education by inculcating qualities of competence, confidence and excellence.
2. To impart quality education for building a strong foundation of the nation, the college has well defined objective oriented, consistent effort to produce knowledge empowered manpower, is the need of the society.
1. To instill temper and develop skilled human resource to contemporary challenges.
2. To create a healthy academic environment for promotion of quality education.
3. To facilitate young adult learners with opportunities to improve their ethics and leadership potential.
4. To sensitize learners towards inclusive social concerns, human rights, gender and environmental issues.
5. To set an ideal standard for achieving excellence in the fields of teaching and research.
6. To promote innovations in planning, teaching and evaluation in achieving perfection.
The main objective of the institution is to transform the students into well meaning citizens through the committed pattern of instructions based on carefully prepared and well designed curricular aspects. Another objective of the College is to transform the students into well meaning citizens through well prepared socially committed patterns of instructions. In other words the objective is to cater to larger groups of students through conventional and distance mode. The vision and mission statements are communicated to the students, teachers, staff and other stakeholders through the college prospectus, the college website, the annual bulletin, news letter, publications as well as regular communications and briefings. It is also available in the college website.
Greetings and welcome to Jhanji Hemnath Sarma College. The college was established on 25th July, 1964 at Jhanji –Jamuguri in the district of Sivasagar with a prime objective to improve and progress the economically and educationally the poor people of the surrounding area of Jhanji-Jamuguri by imparting quality and skill-based education to the students.
In its long historic journey, though the college has been facing some challenges o...
UGC sponsored Gandhi study centre was inaugurated on 30th April 2014.On this occasion Dr. Kumud Bora professor of department of Economics, Dibrugarh University and Dr. Rabi Kr. Jha Associate Professor of Charring SMD College and a scholar on Gandhian thought were present as the special guests.
Under the Directorate of Distance Education, Dibrugarh University, JhanjiHNS College has been providing opportunity of higher education by this centre from 2012. The centre provides U.G and P.G. Courses in distance mode.Dr Birinchi Kr. Bora, Assistant Professor Department of Sociology is the co-ordinator of the centre.